From Waste to Value: How to Be a Successful Partner in a Collaborative Circular Supply Chain
The Packaging Recycling Summit, presented by Packaging World, engages brands, materials suppliers, reprocessors, and materials recovery facilities (MRFs) to shed light on all links of the circular supply chain. By revealing what materials can and will be recycled, and discussing end markets for waste, we foster collaboration and connections across all segments, and how businesses can build more resilient and sustainable supply chains that benefit both their bottom line and the planet.
Learn about the importance of design and material selection for recyclability, partnering with MRFs prior to design, current legislation, and innovations in brand collaborations. You will also learn about other stakeholders in the circular supply chain, and how working together creates the most meaningful impact.
See what you missed in 2023
Nearly 400 packaging leaders attended Packaging Recycling Summit 2023 in-person and online. Hear what they had to say about their experience.
What makes PRS different?
- Materials agnostic, from plastic converters to paper pulpers and aluminum smelters and glass remelters
- Brings together brands, recyclers, OEMs and materials providers under one roof
- Focused on finding solutions, not just more talk
- Pushing forward innovation in materials and design
- Identifying the opportunities in the circular supply chain
- Programmed by the editors of Packaging World, the most trusted industry resource
- The backing of PMMI, the largest association of packaging machinery manufacturers
Topics we will cover include:
- Package Design for Recyclability
- Recycling Circularity for Brands - from Design to Emerging Technologies to End Markets and Value Streams
- Materials Updates and Innovations
- Consumer Behavior
- Policy and Regulation - Including Regional Topics
- For MRFs and Reprocessors: Case Studies, Collaborations, and Markets
Sign up for event updates
Be the first to know about program updates and special offers.