How to Be a Successful Partner in a Collaborative Circular Supply Chain
The Packaging Recycling Summit, presented by Packaging World, engages brands, materials suppliers, reprocessors, and materials recovery facilities (MRFs) to shed light on all the links of the circular supply chain, revealing what materials can and will be recycled. By fostering collaboration and establishing connections across all segments, businesses can build more resilient and sustainable supply chains that benefit both their bottom line and the planet.
From recyclability to material selection, partnering prior to design, current legislation, and innovations, you will also learn about other stakeholders in the circular supply chain, and how working together creates the most meaningful impact.
See what you missed in 2023
Nearly 400 packaging leaders attended Packaging Recycling Summit 2023 in-person and online. Hear what they had to say about their experience.
What makes PRS different?
- Materials agnostic, from plastic converters to paper pulpers and aluminum smelters and glass remelters
- Brings together brands, recyclers, OEMs and materials providers under one roof
- Focused on finding solutions, not just more talk
- Pushing forward innovation in materials and design
- Identifying the opportunities in the circular supply chain
- Programmed by the editors of Packaging World, the most trusted industry resource
- The backing of PMMI, the largest association of packaging machinery manufacturers
Topics we will cover include:
- The Economics of Recycling
- Policy and Regulation
- Materials and Design Innovation
- Sortation and Recyclability
Sign up for event updates
Be the first to know about program updates and special offers.